Don’t let cold or wet weather keep you from early startups. Weather conditions often increase the cost of installation, startup and maintenance work – but a FlowCon popup work tent will keep your techs at work site in all kinds of weather to get the job done. CREATE A WARM WORK SITE.
- Quick and easy setup, – just pop out the two tension frames
- All parts bolted. No loose parts to get lost
- Tight & rigid when set up. Plus windy weather tie-downs.
- Tension frames.
- Two doors for easy placement and access. Zipper closures.
- Suitable for many work sites. The roof slope provides effective
- Only 8″ diameter and 66″ length when folded.
- Easy cover replacement if needed.
- Vent window. Round ports with closing flap.
- 10″ diameter heater/vent port with draw cord.
- Storage bag.