Custom Designed Polyester Fabric Ducting
Air Distribution Concepts was commissioned to custom design and manufacture polyester ducting for use at the Wrigley Café' at Wrigley Field in Chicago. In addition to tempering the air, our client wanted as many sponsor logos applied as possible. Their specifications also stated that air jets and logos had to be placed in the same area. During the design process, we created a pattern of air jets that would work around the logos while providing adequate air diffusion. The Custom Designed Polyester Fabric Ducting featured flows of 3,500 CFM @ .3", and measured 182' long and had a diameter of 24" - and over 64 logo's throughout.
For more information about this project, or to learn how our other products and services can help you, please contact Air Distribution Concepts.
Polyester Fabric Ducting Design and Manufacturing Project Highlights
- Product Description
- We manufactured this ducting for use in Wrigley Field
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- Design Assistance
- Client Wanted to Temper the Air and Have as Many of Their Sponsors Logos as Possible
- Had to Place the Air Jets and Logos In the Same Area
- Designed Pattern of Air Jets That Would Work Around the Logos and Also Diffuse the Air to Ensure Indoor Comfort for the Customers
- Overall Dimensions
- Length: 182'
- Material Used
- Flows 3,500 CFM @ .3
- Industry for Use
- Delivery Location
- Chicago, Illinois
- Standards Met
- Customer supplied specifications
- Product Name
- Polyester Ducting